Friday, October 2, 2009

Another day....

and I have my first  Frenchy Bag!!

I made this one out of fabric that I had bought a long time ago for... well, I have no idea why I bought this fabric, but I had enough to experiment, so I did!


The inside of the purse is fully-lined with 2 large pockets. There is also a magnetic snap to keep it closed.

When I actually go out to buy fabric to make these, the inside lining will be different but coordinating with the front fabric.

Where this was a practice bag and I had all of this lovely fabric, I just used matching inside & out.

I was going to make a matching small wallet/ key chain holder, but sadly, I ran out of interfacing, so they will have to wait....


My pattern also has instructions for a larger tote bag of the same design... I can't wait to make that!!

My daughter will certainly give me the hairy eyeball when I show up at her soccer game this afternoon sporting this.....

*giggle*






**ALSO** while visiting Tumbleweed Quilts yesterday, Mary took my picture with 2 of my quilts. You can see these pictures by visiting her blog


xoxoxox  ~michelle

1 comment:

JadeDove said...

Loving the bag Michelle - you have a gift!