Thursday, October 8, 2009

More Quilts for Kids & bags ;)


A few of the girls finished their quilts on Monday








They asked me if we could do this again in the Spring. Of course I said yes!

The backing for my blooming- nine patch has been more difficult to put together than the whole front of the quilt!!! 
What was I thinking when I picked this fabric?  Oh, yeah, it was on clearance!  So try # 6 at matching seams has brought me to this and it is not perfect, but I can't see it from an airplane, so it is staying ;) My hope is that once it's quilted it won't be that noticeable..

Now I need an extra set of hands to help me sandwich the 3 layers...Can't wait for the kids to get home :)

Breezy,  how do you like these fabrics?  The lighter one will be the base of the bag, the brown the top & the dark purple the inside....




New Amy Butler fabric!!!!!! It's from the 'love' collection for my tote bag..

The fabric is pinker than the picture shows.

Can't wait to see it all finished!!!!

Oxox ~michelle

1 comment:

Breezy said...

Great job on the quilts by the girls. Love the brown and pink colors together.

I love those colors Michelle! Can't wait to see more of your bags!