Saturday, October 24, 2009

What a long, strange trip it's been...

It has been a strange few weeks... How much quilting have I done? zero.. My blooming nine-patch is at least pinned.. with the help of Fenway


my big helper....



I had the pleasure of having a girls' weekend in NH with a dear friend & our children where she took me took the largest quilting store in NE~ Keepsake Quilting







I was a tad over-excited.....

I have also been working on my daughter & her friends' halloween costumes.. Hershey's kisses'



My daughter (who has not had Any interest in sewing) made my  YEAR by asking me if she could sew the headbands for their costumes.. She & her friend both used a sewing machine for the first time

                                                  PROUD MAMA ;) !!!!!!

I've also been VERY busy with making a memory video out of photos for a dear friend who tragically lost her brother recently.. so  so sad... and wrong. Let your loved ones know that you loved them, because you never know what could happen in the next minute....




I spent some time on this rainy Saturday, ( while the dvds were burning) making this little girls'  hat..


My hope is to put it on ETSY as well. I think that I can customize the sizes so the the top has that super- cute-slouchy look...

I was hoping to have an actual head to try in on, but my 14-yr old chose not to be my model.

Go figure?

hugs to all...

oxoxox

michelle






 .




No comments: