Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am SO excited!!!!!


About this bag right here....


I have been looking for a yoga mat bag that I liked and could not find one..... Why it took me so long to figure out that I could just make one, I'll never know....


I used fabric from Amy Butler's Modern midwest collection and fully lined it with a co-ordinating pink polka dot fabric



I also made 3 large pockets on the front to carry water bottles, gym membership cards.. etc..


I just love this bag ;) I am going to try to make a matching small gym bag now........

This stuff  makes me smile !!!

oxoxox

3 comments:

JadeDove said...

I absolutely love the fabric! I am so surprised you tried pink this time ;) Will you be posting pictures of the other bag too?

barefootgirl27 said...

very soon * smile*

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the amy butler fabric! Excellent bag.