Thursday, January 21, 2010

The matching *gym bag*

Ok.. so I  attempted to make a matching gym tote to *tote* my sneakers & ipod to & from the gym in the winter weather...

MY problem, I've used it as my constant purse/ tote ever since.... I really love this cheery bag!



I even made a special pocket inside just for my Ipod......



but it also works perfectly to hold my lip gloss on the go........ Maybe I need to make another tote JUST for the gym..



I finished the quilt top ( minus the borders) for the circle quilt.....

This quilt makes me smile!!!  I used a blank CD to cut out the circles form a charm pack!


and lastly, I got the Quilts for Kids quilt all ready to quilt and realized that I didn't have navy thread for the bobbin.....so her she sits, awaiting ......

I am VERY excited to actually 'quilt'  on my new machine...

after a busy birthday weekend for my daughter last weekend


her barbie cake that I made with WAY too much icing....




I look forward to a quiet weekend with hopefully a little one on one time with my  machine!!

oxoxo

1 comment:

JadeDove said...

I wish I had even half your ability sigh... looks great and Im lovin the quilt!