Thursday, January 28, 2010

Opinions, please

For the last few years, I have, with thousands of other people,  have walked 39.3 miles in 2 days  in the hopes that we will someday find a cure for breast cancer.





To help fund my walk, I am going to make a quilt to raffle.

I made one last year, all in pink..


and although I had great response with it, many thought that it was a baby quilt...

So, for this year, I thought that I would do something a bit different.

I chose these fabrics...



and I'm trying to decide  between this quilt..


or this one...



I like them both....

any thoughts ???

5 comments:

Christina said...

I personally like the 2nd one better. It looks more 'quilty' to me :)

stbxadict

JadeDove said...

I like the first one better :)

Angeline said...

I like the first one better. I love the colors:)

Unknown said...

Both are beautiful, but I do like the second on better. Anything you make will be beautiful!

barefootgirl27 said...

Thanks.. I'm still undecided.. I appreciate all of the input... I will decide before the end of the day so that I can work on it this weekend!